The Push CMC stabilises the basal joint of the thumb (CMC-1) and places the thumb in a functional position. This guarantees optimal hand function and reduces such symptoms as pain and loss of strength.
The selected materials and rounded edges contribute to maximum comfort, the simple closing system enabling patients to fit the brace themselves without any effort. The product is antimicrobial, can be used in water, and can be dried easily.
- Adjustable for CMC stability during prehension, pinch, and grip.
- Squeeze the metal insert around relaxed thenar muscles for custom fitting.
- The low-profile design covers minimal palmar surface allowing normal household, work, and leisure activities.
- Minimal design and maximum durability make the Push CMC a superior orthosis for the relief of CMC osteoarthritis.
- Available in right or left.
- Osteoarthritis of the CMC-1 joint
- Postoperative treatment of the CMC-1 joint
- Status after arthroplasty of the CMC-1 joint
- Instability of the CMC-1 joint
- Size 1: 6 3/8 - 7 3/4" (16-19,5 cm)
- Size 2: 7 3/4 - 9" (19,5-22,5 cm)
- Size 3: 9 - 10 1/4" (22,5-26 cm)
- ERP4921-11 Left Hand Size 1
- ERP4921-12 Left Hand Size 2
- ERP4921-13 Left Hand Size 3
- ERP4921-21 Right Hand Size 1
- ERP4921-22 Right Hand Size 2
- ERP4921-23 Right Hand Size 3